Friday, March 2, 2012

Mom’s 50th

My mom is my best friend. I love her so much. We of course have our tiffs but who doesn’t. When she turned 50 I wanted to do something special for her. I don’t have a Michaels (or any other craft store) and back then there was no Cameo. So I took mostly store bought items but added some unique little handmade touches.

 

 

DSC03034 

I bought some tiny little clothes pins and painted little red dots on them. So super easy. I hung twine everywhere and then displayed pictures of my mom throughout her life. This was the only handmade craft, So simple and oh so perfect.

DSC03036

I ordered a cake.

 DSC03037

Enlarged a picture of her.

DSC03038  DSC03040

Throw anything in a Mason Jar and you’re good to go.DSC03041 DSC03042 DSC03067 DSC03068 DSC03069 DSC03071 DSC03072 DSC03073

Twined Picture project linked at CSI Project

Visit thecsiproject.com

No comments: